Who should attend?
- You are a female business owner seeking retreat after a cray-cray year! You’ve found it difficult to take the time to practice self care, however you know that it works wonders for your system.
- An entrepreneur that will come back to your business with 3 new ideas to bring to your business to make this year super impactful, successful and profitable! If only you could escape from the day-to-day tasks!
- Seeking connection and community with smart, talented and successful people that value living their truth.
What should I bring?
Bring yourself and your creative and open mind.
You will also have takeaways from each class and workshop and from sharing ideas with one another, so bring paper and pen.
Feel free to bring a friend.
If there are any other tools that inspire- journal, your crystals, mala, tarot, etc, bring those along!
Can I attend a few days instead of the entire event?
We are creating a distraction-free, idea execution zone, so being fully present is necessary for this mission.
Also, the best way to grow our ideas and solutions is by sharing them with others which allows for new ideas to formulate.
Please only register if you can commit to staying for the entire duration. Also,
What do I get from attending this event?
We intend for you to come away with new ideas for your business or life that will help you to attain your goals in 2019!
What should I wear?
During the Workcation, dress comfortably and prepare for cool nights. Bring layers!
There will be a hike, so bring your hiking shoes and hat, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Yoga will take place daily, so you’ll need to bring your clothes for that.
What's included in the cost?
- Accommodations (room fees, resort fees and taxes) at Two Bunch Palms Resort for the duration of our stay.
- Meals beginning at Monday dinner through departure on Thursday morning.
- All workshops and classes.
What and where is Two Bunch Palms?
Two Bunch Palms is located 100miles from Los Angeles at
67425 Two Bunch Palms Trail, Desert Hot Springs, CA 92240
Part of the Green Spa Network, Two Bunch Palms boasts mineral hot springs, rooms designed for a digital detox, enhanced with natural fibers, energy efficient design elements, and organic linens.
The property has an on-site restaurant that will provide all meals – expect local veggies, artisanal drinks and a seasonal, organic menu catering to all types of diets – veggie, vegan, and gluten free.